Resident Benefit Package
$35/mo (Insurance Opt-out) $55/mo (Insurance Opt-in) - Included with ALL 1st Choice
Property Management Residential Agreements is a Resident Benefits Package.
***Resident Benefit Package is REQUIRED with all lease agreements with 1st Choice.
Tenants Benefit Packages will be billed on a monthly basis.
Below is a list and description of the benefits included in this package. It will be
advertised specifically for each property and included in all Lease Agreements.
- MOVING CONCIERGE PROGRAM: The moving concierge service is a
third party company which assists Residents in activating utilities, internet,
cable and alarm services with one simple phone call rather than
individualized requests to specific companies. The Utility Concierge
Program simplifies the process of transferring all services and utilities into
the name of incoming Residents.
- CREDIT BUILDING: Landlord provides credit reporting to cast positive
payment history through a third-party service. Landlords are not
responsible for any misrepresentation, erroneous reporting, and/or lack of
reporting by the third-party service. Tenant understands that any disputes
will be handled directly between Tenant and the third-party service.
- GENERAL PEST CONTROL TREATMENT: Preoccupancy general
treatment of interior and perimeter wall exterior.
- EASY ONLINE RESIDENT PORTAL: Used for Payments, Electronic
Statements and Maintenance Requests: You have 24/7 access to your
Tenant Portal to submit maintenance requests, pay online using
ECheck/ACH payment options only, as well as access to electronic
- UTILITY AND MAINTENANCE REDUCTION PROGRAM: 1st Choice
Property Management will facilitate delivery of HVAC filters to the property
every 60 days under the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program.
Residents shall properly install the filter that is provided within two (2) days
of receipt. Resident hereby acknowledges that the filters will be dated and
subject to inspection by the Landlord upon reasonable notice to verify
replacement has been timely made. If at any time Resident is unable to
properly or timely install a filter, Resident shall immediately notify Landlord
in writing. Resident’s failure to properly and timely replace the filters is a
material breach of this agreement and Landlord shall be entitled to
exercise all rights and remedies it has against Resident and Resident shall
be liable to Landlord for all damages to the property, A/C or heating system
caused by Resident's neglect or misuse.
- 24hr MAINTENANCE HOTLINE: Get Live Support for after hours,
holidays and weekend emergency calls.
- 1 MISSED APPOINTMENT WAIVER: We know things come up and
appointments can be missed, avoid that missed appointment fee for 1
forgiveness. (Once Annually)
- 1 ACH/NSF REVERSAL WAIVER: 1st Choice Property Management will
grant a one-time waiver of a returned ACH or Check payment fee. (Once
- LATE PAY FORGIVENESS: Good for use once Annually (5 days max
forgiveness, Once Annually)
- NO COST BATTERY REPLACEMENT: On Smoke Alarms, CO2 Detectors
and HVAC Control Unit. If you hear your detectors beeping due to low
battery, give us a call and we will get you taken care of.
- Paypadz Rent Protection: Tenants now have the ability to tap into fast extra
funding if times get tough.
- Home Buying Assistance: 1st Choice PM is a Licensed Real Estate
Brokerage and offers buyer representation services and referrals to residents
enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package for the purchase of real property.
Compensation and detail of such services shall be agreed upon in a separate
Agreement outside of this Lease.